Saturday, December 12, 2009

the B-I-G 21!

Sooooooo how does it feel to be 21? some people may ask.... well right now.. im studying for my finals, so i dont think its going to sink in until after i finish my finals (dec 22nd)... let the countdown begin.

So far, even though my exams are taking up most of my life these days, turning 21 aint too bad. On saturday, me and my roomates featuring WAYNE YIPPERS went out for dinner at Oliver and Bonacini. Newly opened at conestoga mall. I had sesame salmon with a bunch of side stuff like green mango and some fried noodle things as you see in this picture.



Over all it was pretty good, a little on the pricey side, but once in a while or for special occasions, not too bad.....
Then my roomates got me an apple pie tart sort of thing as you see in this picture


Now this was really good.. haha and i like deserts a lot! I would definately recommend this one for people who want to eat there.

On the 14th.. i spent the day studyingg with the froshies featuring derek ma, tyler, Matt and rosanne. Good timess in that study room.... people leaving their laptops unlocked... lots of changing of statuses and commenting andd not studying... i actually got quite a bit done though haha. But yea.. jasmine brought in her cake for her bday and shared it with us. It was Marble slab cookie dough ice cream cake!! yumm.... Right before i left to go home to get caked (i knew it was coming.. after 3 years of hanging out with them) the froshies sang happy bday for me! THankkkssss FROSHIES.

And then i went home... opened the door.. and my roomatess sang happy bday for me.. i checked anna's hand to see if there was cake ready to cake me... and i didnt see anything... then i blew out my candles.. and then grace and karina caked me.... i was really surprisedd.. thennn anna full Cake slapped me haha.. good times.. as you can see in THIS picture...soo i technically got caked 3 times... except all at the same time.. and my face smelled like cake for the rest of the night haha.






Good times for sure... so even though i was stuck studying ... i had a pretty good 21st bday. Looking back... God has blessed me with soo much... i could list it all right here in this blog.. but then you readers would stop reading cause it would take days (ok...maybe im exaggerating just a bit)

But one thing i feel really blessed about is.. all the friends and brothers and sisters in christ that God has surrounded me with. All the support, all the things ive learned, all the things ive been through, whether good or bad... ive had a really good group of friends around me, so at this very moment i feel very very very X1000000000000000000000000000000 blessed for my friends and of course family.. i cant forget family... they raised me the way i am today... but i'll stop at that before i start listing a million things that im thankful for..

PS... did i tell you my roomates got me an IPOD... blessed FO SHOO
PPS... Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

3 comments:

  1. wait they didnt pie u they CAKED U??! whaaa wht a waste of a cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the pic of the ipod we got you?? :P

    -alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. gladdd youuuu had a great birthday! yayyyy!

    ReplyDelete